about the Properties of Light
Using the properties of light mini-movies your students can make observations
about properties of light. They'll learn about reflection, refraction
(bending of light), and transmission of light. These mini-movies are highly
interactive, and are meant to supplement or even take the place of hands-on
Better than Online Virtual Manipulatives
Preview the Properties of Light Mini-Movies
- Purchase the Properties of Light Whiteboard Teacher Pack and the Flash
mini-movies come to you as a gallery collection file.
- Open the file and the mini-movies are automatically added to the
My Content folder in SMART Notebook.
- Make your lessons interactive by adding as many mini-movies to your
SMARTBoard activities as you want and write on them, resize them, and/or
put multiple mini-movies on the same slide.
Purchase the Properties of Light Teacher Pack
Now you can take your instruction with misterteacher's SMARTBoard mini-movies
even further. Support your use of the standards-based animations with
lesson ideas and assessments. Here's what part of the pack:
- all the Properties of Light mini-movies in
one convenient download.
- a comprehensive teachers' guide to using the
mini-movies with six full pages of activities.
- eight pages of printable worksheets to reinforce
and assess the content included in the mini-movies and activities.
- Note: Whiteboard Teacher Packs are digital goods.
Click the ADD TO CART button to purchase. Payments are processed
through PayPal, but a PayPal account is not necessary to make a purchase.
You can also purchase the teacher pack using a credit card.